Heroine Rumble Heroine Rumble

Very cool game! Looks like a lot of work went into it. Well done!!!

Cavern of Time Cavern of Time

Nice design. Nice curves, good color scheme, lighting and shadow effects.
Would be great to see some animation going on.
Overall a nice base for further development. Good job

Kattlarv responds:

That's primarily to the artist's credit :P
And yeah, animation would be nice. But this was set out from the start to just be a simple "dress-up"-eque type of interactive flash.

Currently still stuck with a Lord Dominator FDT animation. Just can't get the damn legs to co-operate xD

Tiger Castlevania 2 LCD HD Tiger Castlevania 2 LCD HD

A very nice attempt at reproducing the old Castelvania. Very well done. The only problem, as others have stated, is that it is very repetitive. Nonetheless, very good work.

Hell is Full Hell is Full

Nice design, cool music and quite an original setting. Good job

Clicker Troops Clicker Troops

Very well done game and quite addictive. Good work!

Dungeon Frank Nicole 3.0 Dungeon Frank Nicole 3.0

Hi there,
We really like the artwork of the game, we are not big fans of the game mode, but the design (model, menus etc) is very clean and we can see that you spent quite some time in getting the details right. It can be very time consuming, we know something about that ^^, but it does make the difference.
We also liked your Patreon page and your ideas for future projects (we have a very similar one... ssshh). You see, we also produce games like your own and we wish you the best of luck on this adventure.
Keep up the good work ;)
Peace

Wasteland Siege Wasteland Siege

Excellent game... kept me glued to the chair, fluid and well designed. Great job!

Robot Violent T-Rex Robot Violent T-Rex

Pretty cool game, nicely done. Just wish I didn't have to build the thing each time and for no specific purpose. If it featured an edit/upgrade purpose than yeah it would be great.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Surely my fav game of yours. The theme and there is something about it that makes it a great game. Downsides: design could be better, there are some lil bugs and on a personal note... would like to see more options (like girl customization etc). Overall really a great job!

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

Simple but cool. Would like to see more content though. A stage based game would be great.
Overall a good job.